SHORT COVID-19 UPDATE
Handling Coronavirus at Parallel Precision
The recent outbreak of Coronavirus has seen the temporary closure of many subcontract CNC Machining companies. As of 27th March 2020, Parallel Precision is fully operational and taking all necessary precautions as per the governments guidance to protect its employees, customers and suppliers.
Current measures we have introduced to minimise the risk of the outbreak include:
- Postponing or rescheduling all visits from both our customers and suppliers, until further notice.
- Hand sanitiser is now readily available for all employees and a regime to wash hands frequently is in place.
- Employees have been briefed on other best practices, including keeping a minimum of 2 meters apart.
- Any staff able to work from home are doing so.
- Prioritising video calls, emails or couriers to drastically reduce the likelihood of any non essential business travel.
- Advising all employees that show any early signs of infection, including a cough or temperature, to stay home and isolate as soon as the symptoms develop.
Response times and lead times.
With the majority of our team now working remotely, our responses and lead times may be a little longer than usual. Rest assured we are prioritising the safety of our employees, customers and suppliers during this difficult time, whilst doing our upmost to maintain the high standards you expect from us.
If you have urgent requirements or are concerned about a project we are currently producing for you, please call us on 0333 305 7500 to discuss your options.
At Parallel Precision, we recently invested in a new VMC. The addition of a new Hurco VM10i gives our manufacturing department even more CNC Milling Capacity. The purpose of this new 3 axis machine is…
Act quick! For a short period of time, we have capacity to offer rapid turnaround for all CNC Milled components. This offer works on a strictly first come, first served basis…